Thursday, August 15, 2013

TPT upload, Bully Prevention signs, and a name change?

Wow, I had a busy day and got a lot of school work done today. I finally created my first PowerPoint to go with my Forensic Science notes. If I wasn't such a perfectionist it wouldn't take me so long! I'm finally done though and it turned out great! I uploaded it to my TeachersPayTeachers store too [link]. I have no idea if anyone will purchase this stuff, but you never know :) Here's a look at the PowerPoint title slide and slide sorter.



I also downloaded a whole bunch of free borders from other teachers' TPT stores. I used some to make these super cute signs for our Bully Prevention Bulletin Board. I can't wait to laminate them and hang them up :) Here's a link to where I found them. Or if you'd like me to send you the signs I made, just leave a comment with your email addy.


Lastly, I've been pondering changing the name of my blog. Since I am no longer teaching just Biology, I seem to be blogging about a lot of other stuff. I can't think of a creative name I love though. At first I thought I'd play on the phrase 'Loving Life' but since I teach life science it would be "Loving Life Science" but I'm not sure people would get it. I don't know. I may go with it, but I am still brainstorming too. Ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment