Saturday, August 10, 2013

Busy week and TPT Post

It has been such a busy week! I went to school and set up my classroom, volunteered at the zoo, posted more items on TPT, and am now heading out of town for the weekend.

My classroom set up went pretty well. Tons of boxes arrived from Ward's Science. Thanks to my $3000 grant and lab free money, I was able to purchase a lot of supplies for my new forensics class. Here I am excited to be unpacking one of the skulls with the Sherlock Bones lab kit


I also hung up my new banner on the window to my office. I thought it was very visible there so the students would see it as they come in my classroom.


Here is my office full of new labs, and my classroom mostly put back together.



As I mentioned, I have also been busy on TPT. I am so grateful to have sold a few of my lessons so far, to help pay for all the school supply shopping I did earlier this month!

Here is one of my new TPT lesson, basically my Chapter 1 Intro to Biology materials (notes, PowerPoint, worksheets, test, etc.)


I put a lot of time into making fun PowerPoints for my students and I get a lot of compliments on them from other staff. Here is the PPT that I uploaded with this bundle.


It is a big goal but I hope to upload all of my Biology materials throughout the year. I kept the Chapter 1 title on most of these, since all life science classes start out pretty much the same, but I will have to use a content title instead of chapter numbers for all of the other lessons I upload.

Well, I hope everyone is having fun setting up their classrooms and preparing for back to school! I better start getting ready so I am not late to the Lake County Captains baseball game tonight. It is Go Green and Irish heritage night, two of my favorite things. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment