Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to school

Back to school today. Luckily we have 2 days of staff stuff before the kids come. I like having a short week with them to start!

I saw this graphic on Facebook and had to laugh because it is so true!


Did anyone get any good deals from the TPT sale? I ended up buying four products I've been wanting...
  • Let's Build A Cladogram! (Classification, Taxonomy, Cladistics)
  • Graphing Practice Problems, 3 Problems with questions, Common Core
  • Forensic Science 13: Watch Your Step
  • The Reactions of Photosynthesis {reading, coloring, labeling}
With my TPT credits and the discount, it came up to only $4.71! Awesome!

Well I better get ready for work... haven't had to say that in a while! Hope all of my teacher friends have a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment