Monday, September 2, 2013

Heading into Week 3

Of course after being in school for only two weeks, and on a holiday weekend, my body decided to catch a cold! I'm dreading going to work tomorrow feeling so ill, but I have my first lab planned and I am not about to leave that up to a substitute teacher!

I had a pretty good weekend though, before I got sick. I had lunch with a friend who used to teach at my school but got RIFed last year and is teaching at a new school this year. It was nice to catch up with her, and hear how much she is enjoying her new school!

I also went camping with my family, although that got cut short by a huge rainstorm and my feeling sick. I ended up coming home one day early. While camping though, I did manage to catch a live clam and decided to bring it back to take to school as another class pet. We usually dissect clams, so this year it will be nice to have a live one to observe too!


I've been super busy this year so far, planning new lessons, having meetings for our Bully Prevention Team, and posting more items on TPT. If you haven't been to my TPT store lately, check it out. I put up new PowerPoint Presentations and files for both Bio and Forensics. Here are a few preview pics:







Well, Monday morning is quickly approaching so I better get some rest. Hope you have a great week at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment