Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sweepstakes

What science teacher doesn't want to win a trip to the Galapagos Islands or Alaska?!?! Sounds like an amazing trip to me. Click here to enter.

Expedition Untamed Sweepstakes

I've been entering the contest daily. One of my facebook friends left me this message about it "I used to work for a travel company that was a tour operator for National Geographic Expeditions and I know this tour well. Lindblad does a great job. These contests are legit; I had a couple of sweepstakes winners on a tour I was on for Tanzania last year." So... hoping that one in a million chance I win :)

And while you are at the website, you might as well check out their free resources for teachers, including maps, activities, videos, and illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment