Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 2

Well, I got really motivated today and accomplished a few things...

1) I set up my teachers pay teachers account and uploaded 2 of my favorite activities. One of them is free so if you teach life science please go and download it :) http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Abrams

 

2) I figured out how the coding works on this website and designed and installed my top logo and button. Now the site looks functional, yay! I had added the zebra print all over the background of the page too, but I thought it looked a little busy, so I opted to keep the simple blue instead.

Not sure how often I will update over the summer... I'm trying to take a break from all school related things. But I am signed up for a few classes so I will definitely blog about those. And if by chance I get motivated and work on more lessons or updates, I'll be sure to let you know (This is very likely, taking a break isn't really in my vocabulary).

In terms of preparing for next school year, I'm kind of paniced about all of the Advanced Placement Biology changes they just released. I feel like I finally got the hang of things, have students getting 5's on the AP test... and now the AP Board went and changed everything! Gosh, it seems like the education world is always doing that! I need to try to stay positive though, and look at it as inspiration for growth and improvement. But if there are any AP teachers out there who want to share in the struggle, feel free to contact me!

Well, til my next post... take care and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment