Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day #6

We have had the past 4 school days off because of snowy weather and extremely cold wind chills. Can you believe it? It is hard to believe it is still January and we've already used up all of our snow days, plus one extra day that we have to make up. Winter isn't over yet either, so we may be stretching our school year into summer this year.

The time at home has given me time to work ahead on some things, and post some new lessons to TeachersPayTeachers. I uploaded my first 2 chapters of Zoology materials and can't wait to upload more.



You can find these, plus more, in my TPT store here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Abrams

In other news, I am slowly healing from my foot surgery that I had over Christmas break. I am still wearing an air cast boot, but hopefully in the next few months I will be back to normal- or even better than before!

We are in second semester now, and my new challenge is getting the kids where they need to be by state testing in March. We are very behind this year, due to a wide range of problems, including snow days, so it will be a challenge for sure!

Well, time to relax on the couch a little after working at my computer all day. Hope you have a great evening and end to your week. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment