Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year!

Wow I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. And I can't believe it is 2014! The first semester went way faster than expected but I am so happy it went well.

My Forensic Science class was a huge hit! It went so well in fact, we've decided to make it a year long course next year. I was able to create a lot of awesome units and plans, all of which I have posted in my TPT Store. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Abrams I'm looking forward to creating more next year as well!

       



Speaking of... an article got published about my Forensics class! Check it out here on page 8, http://www.mhjf.org/Websites/mhjf/images/pdfs/ProExFall2013B.pdf



This next semester I'm going to be teaching Zoology and I am very excited about it! I love animals and am very excited to have a course all about them! I have taught many animal units for Biology and AP Biology but this is extra cool since I can devote a whole semester to it! Stay tuned as I create and share my Zoology plans as well.


Oh, by the way since we have a crazy wind chill warning we got yesterday and today off of school. I love snow days! It has been such a nice extension to Christmas break, particularly since I had foot surgery over break and would have had to miss school yesterday anyways to get my stitches out. I am doing ok though, just a few more weeks of wearing an air cast boot.

Well, stay warm and have a great 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment