Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Free Teacher-themed Desktop Wallpapers

I love editing and creating graphics to use in my classroom- on signs, in PowerPoint presentations, etc. This week I was feeling extra creative and decided to make some desktop wallpapers to fancy up my computer at work and home. They turned out so nice that I decided to share them.

If you want to use a wallpaper, just click on the image to expand it, then right click on it, and 'Set as Background'. Don't worry about the link at the bottom, that won't show up. It should be hidden under your taskbar so you won't see it, I just figured since I would be posting these for free I'd use it to help promote my TPT store in the process. :)

The desktop wallpapers are 1600 x 900... because that is what my screen is set at, but if there is enough interest I can make them in other sizes. Enjoy!















Disclaimer: My inspiration for most of these was Pinterest and I'm hoping none of the images are copyrighted. If so, just let me know and I will gladly take them down!

If you are addicted to Pinterest as I am, feel free to Follow Me :) http://www.pinterest.com/lightpinklily/

Lastly, here is a link to my TPT store, feel free to Follow Me there too. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Abrams

Happy Teaching! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment