Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Time flies when you're having fun...

Wow, I've really neglected this blog over the years. However today I had a little motivation to make a post so why not!

A few updates to explain what I've been up to...

  • Steve and I got married last summer at the Cleveland MetroParks Zoo in the rainforest building.
  • We went on a dream honeymoon to Australia and spent three weeks seeing Sydney, Cairns, and Brisbane. We visited many zoos, the Blue Mountains, Daintree Rainforest, the Great Barrier Reef, and many other bucket list locations in Australia! I got to feed, hold, and pet so many unique marsupials and other animals in zoos as well as observe them in the wild. It was absolutely amazing and a dream come true that I will never forget!
  • I just finished up my 21st year teaching in our brand new school building. It was a big change and definitely hard to adjust at first but we love our new facilities!
  • We're in the process of building a house in a nearby city that should be finished in late September. I'm not excited to move again but after 20+ years of living in apartments, I can't wait to actually paint the walls and decorate in our own space!
So as you can see, I've got a few good excuses for why I've been absent from blogging and why I'm going to continue with my busy schedule for a few more months at least.

Here are some pics from the above mentioned adventures:

   
          






Stay tuned for more teaching updates soon as I start switching out of summer mode back into school mode! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment